Thursday, January 25, 2007

WELCOME TO LIFE/PLAY

So, I'm taking a cue from Suzan-Lori Parks and starting Life/Play, a little theatre project of unstageable playlets that take little snapshots of my life -- at least one a day for each day of my life.

Now for any snobby theatre types who think I'm ripping off 365 days / 365 Plays... bite me. Yes, it's the same idea, but it's more personal, just for fun, and really, get over yourself if you're going to be petty like that. :)

So... let it begin! I'm starting with the ones I've done for the Past Few Days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzan-Lori Parks aint got nothin compared to chu. you got soul. Life/Play is the shit and a bag of lays p o t a t o chips yall. fo sho! i read it backwards and its still the bomb. beat that 365 days/ 365 plays. you can take your black ass back to where you got it!